With careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math likely to skyrocket, now is the time to engage your child with hands-on robotic and engineering classes.
At PCS Learning Centers, we foster an environment to unleash your child’s inner inventor and engineer.
“I have two boys attending PCS robotics classes after my 12 year old’s enthusiasm triggered my 8 year old into the idea. PCS has helped stoke the fire of excitement, imagination and creativity in the boys while the sense of achievement they feel from constructing working projects is palpable.”
– Kerry, PCS Parent
Your child can join at any time, parents love the flexibility of the program for busy family schedules, and students love to choose the subjects they want to explore and at their own pace.
How do we redirect students from viewing Science and Math as boring to something better than a video game?
What We Do: Through activity-based, hands-on learning, girls and boys grades 4-12 will explore and develop skills in:
- Computer-aided design
- & Much more
This is accomplished using cutting-edge technology like 3D printers, robots & digital media. All the while, your student socializes with classmates and has a blast!
How We Do It:
- Students attend one 75-minute class weekly (Just like music lessons)
- Classes are facilitated by expert instructors to provide guidance
Students work through our world-class Badge System:
- Explore topics in different subject areas
- Develop skills in these areas by designing and building hands-on projects
- Master subject areas by completing increasingly difficult projects